All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to these sites. While we strive to provide only links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites and the links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control.
This document contains the legal conditions for access and use of the website www.zedanranch.de. By accessing this website, utilizing it, or the materials it contains, the user undertakes to comply with the legal conditions set out below.
1. Ownership of the website
This website is owned by Zedanranch head quartered inEZ -Place
Via San Martino 94
33086 Montereale V.C. (Pn)
tel: 0039 36059 3236
2. Copyright and trademark
This website is protected by copyright as a collective work and / or composite and / or compilation, pursuant to Italian laws and EU laws on copyright, international conventions and other regulations relating to the right Auteur.
Any unauthorized use of the materials contained in this website is strictly prohibited.
The Web Site may contain documents, images, software, information and other materials owned by third parties, such as photographs, advertising, film clips and music.
Any unauthorized use of the materials contained in this website is strictly prohibited, unless prior written consent has been obtained from the owner of the material in question.
All rights are reserved.
3. Use and access to the website
The contents and materials of the website are intended for personal use only and not commercial.
You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on this Web Site solely for your personal non- commercial use, provided that they acknowledge that the materials covered by Copyright are protected and present in the user undertakes to respect all copyrights and other rights contained in this website.
Copying or storing of any content for use other than personal, non-commercial is strictly prohibited, unless prior written consent has been obtained by the Zedanranch.
The Zedanranch may modify, cancel or suspend all or any features of the Web Site at any time, including the availability of all or any part of the Website, the functions and the database of the website.
The Zedanranch may also correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the website or impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the website without prior notification and without any ensuing liability.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
You agree to use the Web Site at your own risk. The service is provided in the state in which it is located and the Zedanranch expressly disclaims any warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of accuracy, reliability, ownership, inviolability, suitability for specific purposes or any other guarantee, condition, insurance or statement, oral, written or in electronic form, including, without limitation, any warranty of accuracy or completeness of any information contained on the website or supplied by it.
The company Zedanranch does not represent or warrant that access to the website will not be interrupted or that the Web Site shall not contain malfunctions, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information or that no viruses will be transmitted on the website.
The company Zedanranch not be responsible towards users of the site or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive, presumably sustained following access, or inability to access the website, including the case of viruses presumably received from the website, the use of or reliance on the website or on any information or material available on the website.
5. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The user acknowledges and agrees, for all relevant purposes, that any disputes which should arise from the access and / or use of the website will be subject to Italian law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of an Italian Court.
His name shall be entered in the Data Banks of Zedanranch in accordance with Law 196/ 03 on the protection of personal data ( Privacy Law) exclusively for direct communication and will not be disclosed to third parties.
It will be possible to request the update or delete your data at any time at the Company responsible for the data, writing an e- mail to ed.hcnarnadeznull@retsambew. changes The preceding norms may be modified by Zedanranch from time to time ; notifications of any revisions to these rules will be announced on this page. Your continued use of the website by the user shall amount to acceptance by you of such changes or revisions to these regulations, and for this reason, we suggest you to visit this page regularly.
- Content of the online offer The author accepts no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author which refer to damages of material or immaterial nature caused by use or disuse of the presented information or by the use of faulty and incomplete information are excluded, unless the author is not intentional or grossly negligent present. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. The author reserves itself it expressly to change parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement to supplement to delete or the publication temporarily or permanently.
- References and links For direct or indirect references to external Internet pages (“links” ) which lie outside the responsibility of the author is not liable in the case come into force, the author of the contents and it is technically possible and would be expected to prevent the use in case of illegal contents. The author therefore expressly declares that at the time of linking the linked pages were free of illegal content. The author has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design and contents of the linked / connected pages. Therefore it dissociates itself hereby expressly from all contents of all linked / connected pages which were changed after the link setting. This statement applies to all within the own Internet offer set left and references as well as for foreign entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damages resulting from the use or disuse of such information lies solely with the provider of the page to which reference was made, not the one who has linked to these pages.
- Copyright and trademark law The author endeavours to observe the copyrights of the used graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts, to use his own graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts or to use license- free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All possibly protected by third parties on the website brands and trademarks are the provisions of applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention does not imply that trademarks are not protected by third party rights ! The copyright for any material created by the author remains solely with the author. Any duplication or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express permission of the author.
- Legal validity of this disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the Internet offer referred to on this page. If sections or individual formulations of this text are not, no longer or not completely correspond to the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.